£6,000.00 ex vat
The ISO 27001 Accelerator puts your ISO 27001 project into the hands of an experienced consultant who will develop an information security management system (ISMS) that works for you, wherever you are, through a variety of channels, including video, telephone calls, messaging and file-sharing services.
Your consultant will ensure that all requirements of the Standard are met in a way that embraces any existing practices and documentation while providing the other important elements of the ISMS, thereby making sure that you can achieve certification with minimal disruption to your business.
You will be assigned a consultant who will undertake all the key activities of setting up a working ISO 27001 ISMS that reflects your business objectives and requirements, and is suitably scaled to the size of your organisation.
Please note that the start date for project delivery is dependent on consultant availability. Please contact us in advance if you have a specific delivery date in mind to ensure we are able to meet your expectations.
ISO 27001 Accelerator Consultancy includes:
- Information security policy, project plan, ISMS scope and objectives;
- Mandatory information security risk assessment;
- Development of all ISMS documentation;
- Recommendation of the required controls to be implemented based on the risk assessment outcomes;
- Fundamental security awareness training for staff;
- Facilitation of the first management review meeting;
- Internal ISMS audit before certification;
- Support during the certification audit;
- Support selecting the right accredited certification body for you.
Selecting Accelerator has these Benefits:
- Significantly reduce your time and effort required to implement an ISMS.
- Eliminate the costs of extensive consultancy work, travelling and other expenses.
- Expertise is always on hand, whenever you need it, without having to schedule meetings during work days.
- Appointments take place at flexible times, and at a location convenient to you and your team.
This service is best suited to organisations with fewer than 20 employees (including the CEO and management team) and based in one physical location.
If your business is located outside mainland UK (England, Scotland and Wales), additional expenses will be charged to accommodate our consultant’s travel for the on-site assessment.
Please see the full service description for more information.
We will invoice you for your project on signature. There are two payment options: you may choose to pay the full amount over two instalments, or you can save 10% by paying the full fee at the beginning.
For the instalment option, the first invoice will be issued upon signature, while the second invoice will be raised one month later. Payment is due within 15 days of invoice date.