Achieve compliance with ISO 22301 in just four months.
This ISO 22301 Service has been designed for businesses with 25 employees or fewer, based in a single location.
We will help you achieve ISO 22301:2019 certification-readiness in four months and take care of the entire implementation process up to certification-readiness for a fixed consultancy fee.
What does it involve?
The consultant assigned to you will develop a business continuity management system (BCMS) in line with ISO 22301.
Any pre-existing practices and documentation will be examined when the BCMS is developing to meet the requirements of the Standard, making sure that your BCMS and related response and resilience arrangements are relevant to your organisation.
End-to-end support and maintenance
Your consultant will work with you and undertake all the key activities involved in setting up a working ISO 22301 BCMS that reflects your business objectives and requirements, and is suitably scaled to the size of your organisation’s requirements.
Options for ongoing support
To ensure ongoing compliance with ISO 22301 after the application of this service, we can provide ongoing support in two ways:
- BCMS maintenance, including corrective and preventive actions, document updates and risk reviews.
- An internal audit service to make sure the controls in place are working and advice on how they can be improved.
This service delivers:
- A project scoping session to identify the requirements of the BCMS, including policies, objectives, critical procedures and risk criteria.
- A business impact analysis, which delivers recovery priorities and outlines the resource requirements for all business processes.
- A business continuity risk assessment covering key disruption and response scenarios.
- The development of all process documentation required by the ISO 22301 standard.
- The implementation of a bespoke BCMS.
The facilitation of the first management review meeting.
- An internal ISO 22301 BCMS audit before certification, which will identify any additional recommendations to help ensure the certification audit is successful.
- Help selecting a UKAS-accredited certification body that is able to respond to your need for rapid certification.
- The identification of staff competence requirements and delivery of a training framework to address any current and future staff training needs.
We can help you:
- Implement a robust BCMS with help from our expert team;
- Achieve certification with minimal business disruption and within a limited budget;
- Save time and money with our extensive experience of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management implementation and management system standard certifications;
- Take advantage of our proven and pragmatic approach;
- Receive expert advice throughout the lifecycle of the project – from inception right up to certification;
- Define roles and responsibilities with a clear plan that outlines how to assign resources appropriately;
- Ensure project progress is not jeopardised with regular catch-up sessions with consultants.
If you follow the consultants advice, you will achieve certification within the timeline of the agreed ISO 22301 project (and subject to contract).
- This service is best suited to organisations with 25 employees and fewer (including the CEO and management team), based in one physical location.
- Even if your organisation does not meet these criteria, we can help you within your budget and timeframe. Make sure you are ISO 22301 certification-ready in just four months.
- If your business is located outside mainland UK (England, Scotland and Wales), additional expenses will be charged to accommodate our consultant’s travel for the on-site assessment.
We will invoice you for your project on signature. There are two payment options: you may choose to pay the full amount over two instalments or you can save 10% by paying the advertised standard fee.
For the instalment option, the first invoice will be issued upon signature, while the second invoice will be raised one month later. Payment is due within 15 days of invoice date.